A network switch for every business need
D-Link offers an impressive suite of business class switches that provide the foundation for a full range of high-value network solutions.
Built on the strength of these D-Link network switches, specific network solutions can help small and medium-size businesses, hospitals, schools, universities and government agencies meet the challenge of growing demands and shrinking resources.
From enabling physical security to managing an end-to-end wireless infrastructure or protecting and storing sensitive data, D-Link Network Switches provide the basis for secure and reliable business networks.
- Trouble-free voice and video support
- Handle any bandwidth need with mix-and-match 10/100, GbE or 10 GbE ports
- Flexible connectivity, including mixed copper and fibre as required
- Unified management and control of wireless and wired access for greater security, lower costs
- Guaranteed interoperability to reduce operational costs
- Automated, robust security to lower risks and costs
- Choice of modular or stacking approach for superior scalability
There is a wide range of D-Link switches designed to meet your business needs –
- Unmanaged Switches
- Unmanaged Switches are designed for cost effective and ideal for smaller networking needs. Both desktop and rackmount versions support full duplex operation, provide IEEE 802.3x flow control for reliable data transfer, and auto MDI/MDIX to eliminate the need for cross-over cables to simplify installation.
- These switches support Quality of Service, which enables queues for traffic prioritisation and optimal experience of media streaming and VoIP calls. They also make use of D-Link Green technology to reduce power consumption and provide a longer product life without sacrificing operational performance or functionality.
- Smart Switches
- The Smart Switch series offer greater flexibility with a choice of 8, 10, 24 or 48 Gigabit ports, the larger models also have combo ports for fibre connectivity. Power over Ethernet is available as an option, which enables users to utilise their existing network infrastructure eliminating the need for additional power outlets.
- Managed Switches
- D-Link Managed Switches offer businesses a perfect low-cost, feature-rich, entry-level option.
- Layer 2/Layer 3 and Unified Wireless switches can be deployed to set up Gigabit connections to desktops to create a company- wide network backbone. Managed switches feature built-in support for remote setup and management.
- The advanced Access Control List and user authentication function effectively extends the network security coverage from core to edge. The unique D-Link Safeguard Engine protects the switches from the threat of worms and viruses, increasing overall reliability and serviceability.
- Chassis Switches
- D-Link Chassis Switches are intelligent and high-performance multi-layer LAN devices designed for enterprise campus and metropolitan area networks. They are ideal for deploying in environments that require the uninterrupted running of network applications and very high levels of performance, security and control.
- These switches feature a flexible modular architecture and industry standard compliance, they are well-suited to businesses and telecom carriers wishing to deploy Gigabit and 10-Gigabit packet and switching for office networking and Ethernet-based internet services to homes.
- Renowned for their reliability, the D-Link Chassis Switches feature minimum of zero downtime, robust security and real-time running of bandwidth-intensive applications.