Creating trust online for individuals, e-merchants, small to medium businesses and large enterprises.
Comodo is a global innovator and developer of cyber security solutions. US-based with Headquarters in New Jersey and global resources in the UK, China, India, Ukraine and Romania, the company provides businesses and consumers worldwide with security solutions including SSL Certificate, PCI scanning, desktop security and remote PC support.
As our dependence on computers and the internet continues to grow, we are faced with daily news reports confirming clear and present dangers from evolving malware, cyber-crime, cyber-terrorism and related threats. Primarily the work of highly-sophisticated organised crime groups, these threats directly impact millions of internet users each day. Comodo provides security tools to protect these users and make the internet a safer place to interact and do business.
Comodo creates trust online with:
- Number one SSL Certificate Authority in the world with 35% market share (www.w3techs.com as of May 1, 2015)
- Over 600,000 business customers and e-merchants
- Over 8,000 partners and affiliates working with Comodo to make the internet more secure and trusted
- Hosts one of the worlds largest online communities at Forums.Comodo.com with more than 157,000 members and over 750,000 posts to date
- SecureBox containerisation technology was named the Gold Winner in the “Intrusion Detection, Prevention” category at InfoSecurity’s 2015 Global Excellence Awards