VCW Security is recruiting!!
Due to further expansion, we have a Digital Marketing Executive position available in our offices in Oswestry. Read the job description below and if you are interested please forward an up-to-date CV and covering letter to Rebecca Jones, VCW Security Ltd, Hollis House, Maesbury Road, Oswestry, Shropshire SY10 8NR or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Marketing Executive
VCW Security, one of the UK’s leading distributors of IT Security products and services, is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of the company’s expanding digital marketing programme.
The company is based in Oswestry and the ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology, a proven track record of delivering successful digital marketing campaigns and an understanding how the Internet is a strong asset to secure growing revenues.
Main Purpose of Job
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for producing and maintaining integrated marketing communications for VCW Security’s growing vendor clients, both online and offline, ensuring it is consistently effective, engaging and aligned to the brand to maximise sales. This is an ideal opportunity to take ownership of the company’s digital marketing service and responsibilities will include:
- Planning, creation and monitoring of a variety of social media campaigns
- Managing company social media sites
- Research and recommendation of new marketing activities and processes to increase brand awareness and pipeline generation
- Develop and maintain web, email campaign and brand presence
Essential skills required for this role:
- Copywriting for online and social media
- Campaign planning, execution, management and reporting
- Researching Google keywords/AdWords
- Experience of carrying out lead generation campaigns
- Knowledge and/or use of a marketing automated systems i.e., HubSpot or a similar platform for lead generation
- Generation of innovative, creative ideas both individually and collaboratively
- Coordination of resources and workload to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Project management and organisational skills
Preferred additional skills:
- Experience of IT/Telecoms sector
- Graphic design experience
- Understanding data and email governance/legislation/compliance
- Experience of working with/managing vendor relationships
Please forward a covering letter and up-to-date CV to email@example.com