So you’re ready to migrate your complex infrastructure (which will probably make it even more complex). Now what?
With so many dependencies and complications in your environment, it might seem impossible to guarantee a seamless end user experience during the move—and customer churn due to poor performance is only one fraction of potential migration costs.
What ExtraHop Brings to the Table
Real-time IT analytics allows you to map the entire IT infrastructure across on-premises, hybrid, and cloud environments for a comprehensive, up-to-the-minute understanding of your complete environment.
Add in machine learning for anomaly detection, and you can look forward to a stress-free, low-cost migration:
- Discover all applications and infrastructure automatically
- Identify the targeted workloads that must be moved
- Map all dependent systems to reduce the risk of service disruption
- Provide affected teams with performance benchmarks before, during, and after migration
- Verify that all legacy systems are decommissioned
With ExtraHop, your team can access the empirical data it needs to make your migration a breeze and reduce the costs, risks, and time needed to complete your migration.