VCW Security are recruiting!!
Due to further expansion we have Account Manager and Business Development Manager opportunities available in our offices in Oswestry. Read the job descriptions below and if your interested please forward your CV and a covering letter to VCW Security Ltd, Hollis House, Maesbury Road, Oswestry, Shropshire SY10 8NR or email it to email@example.com.
Business Development Executive
The Business Development Executive will work in a fast paced and successful sales team, focused on the exciting world of IT security, networking and cutting edge technology within business. Tasked with driving face to face appointments for Account/Product Managers, the candidate will need to develop an in depth knowledge of current vendor offerings, be capable of upselling products, keep abreast of new and emerging technologies, relationship building with all contacts and uncovering opportunities within a new client base.
The role requires significant interaction with clients, face-to-face and over the telephone so you will be a motivated, proactive individual, capable of building relationships with existing clients, new contacts and comfortable in a targeted, high velocity telesales environment.
You will receive full training and mentoring on a wide range of sales and account management skills including:
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and follow-up calls;
- Telemarketing, in order to create interest in products and services and generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Meeting sales targets set by Managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Assisting customers to maximise their use of IT technologies in order to support the success and growth of their business;
- Ability to manage your own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals;
Salary will be negotiable and based on B2B telesales experience.
Working in a fast paced and successful sales team focused around the exciting world of IT security, networking and cutting edge technology in business, the successful candidates will be tasked with booking and attending face to face meetings, capable of developing an in depth knowledge of current vendor solutions and demonstrating appropriate business value to customers.
Key duties will include:
- Direct account management of key and strategic customer accounts
- Present forecasts and customer reports
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations, proposals and pricing
- Meeting sales targets
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers in order to promote additional products and upgrades
- Manage your own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have a good level of business development and key account management experience, ideally within the IT arena or have a keen interest in IT
- Be able to demonstrate a good track record of creativity, innovation and sales target delivery
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
Salary will be negotiable and based on experience.